Welcome to the Selectlocks.com Blog. We welcome your comments and suggestions.
- Mobile Friendly
- They are at it yet again
- 3dCart stupidity!
- Thomas Jefferson and Muslims
- Another example of how the 10,000 pounds obscenity named Google is a bad search engine
- Yet more proof that google is not an accurate search engine
- 3dCart Review
- Yet again, Quickbooks will not let us access our data.
- Quickbooks fails again - 5/6/2014
- Quickbooks fails again - 5/6/2014 - Ammended
Posted by John on 11/25/2013 to Selectlocks Blog
They needed a relatively large capacity key cabinet and wanted a combination lock that could be manually opened with a key override.
Our solution was to take an HPC Kekab-120 - which satisfied the capacity requirement - and replacing the standard wafer lock with the DualAxess keyless cam lock with key override from CompX.
The DualAxess is a very good mechanical combination lock (no batteries needed) and can be accessed by any of 10,000 combinations (any series of four digit numbers). The combination can only be changed with the proper key and current combination.
As you can see, the result is a very attractive solution.