Welcome to the Selectlocks.com Blog. We welcome your comments and suggestions.
- Mobile Friendly
- They are at it yet again
- 3dCart stupidity!
- Thomas Jefferson and Muslims
- Another example of how the 10,000 pounds obscenity named Google is a bad search engine
- Yet more proof that google is not an accurate search engine
- 3dCart Review
- Yet again, Quickbooks will not let us access our data.
- Quickbooks fails again - 5/6/2014
- Quickbooks fails again - 5/6/2014 - Ammended
Posted by John on 11/12/2013 to Joke of the Day
A woman walked by and asked what they were doing.
"We're supposed to find the height of this flagpole," said Sven, "but we don't have a ladder."
The woman took a wrench from her purse, loosened a couple of bolts, and laid the pole down on the ground.
Then she took a tape measure from her pocketbook, took a measurement, announced, "Twenty one feet, six inches," and walked away.
One engineer shook his head and laughed, "A lot of good that does us. We ask for the height and she gives us the length!"
Both engineers have since quit their engineering jobs and are currently serving in the United States Congress.